Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A possible break

I haven't blogged in a coon's age, it's been so long. I've been busy with work, school retreats, and the new baby cousin I have right down the road. But now there is something else I can add to that list- heartache. My boyfriend of a year and 10 months have broken up- it's mutal. I don't even want to talk about it. Everything hurts. It's a jump of the bridge kind of hurt, leave the town and be preoccuiped with something else hurt, it's a gut-renching-never want to eat again hurt. Everything I have planned to do today seems hard an impossble, like a now have a handicap and am trying to work through it. I don't know when I'll blog again, I'll just see how I feel. If you really want to contact me, my e-mail is somewhere around my blog, I think. Have a great time ya'll.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

You may feel like you don't want to blog for a while, but hopefully you'll come back...my life would not be the same without having your blog to read in the morning. It was something to look forward to.

No pressure or anything...
I'm sorry about the breakup. It's very hard.
I'm here for you.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm always online to talk to if you need someone to talk to, and my room will always be open in a week or so when school starts again.
I will see ya soon,
Pandaboy

7:25 PM  
Blogger Melonie said...

Sorry to hear that Lindsay, but it will get better in time I promise. You are in our thoughts and prayers take care.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

breakups are horrible and make you feel like you want to curl up and sleep. I promise it will get better though, and you will learn something about yourself through it all. hang in there sweetie.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home