Sunday, April 03, 2005

Randomness Continues!

I got this from Stephanie-

Accent: Western PA (but not strongly, I say slippery, not slippy)

Bra size: Haha, my friend K is nicknamed "Himmy", me, I'm the slightly rolling hills in Amish country.

Chore I hate: I enjoy cleaning and such, so I would have to say my most unfavorite is the bathroom cleaning.

Dad’s name: Timmy

Essential makeup: Sometimes I go without it, but the usual is eye shadow, mascara, and foundation (I just can't do eyeliner, it doesn't look right on me at all)

Favorite perfume: Lilu from Pac Sun (but it gives me a bit of a headache) so any vanilla smelling thing is usually good

Gold or silver: I typically like gold, unless it doesn't match the outfit :)

Hometown: Kittanning PA

Interesting Fact: I entered college at the age of 17 because I was the youngest kid in my class.

Job Title: Student/Summer Cashier at grocery store/Hopefully Resident Life and Housing secretary next semester

Kids: My dogs and cats!

Living arrangements: A dorm room with my cool Roomie M and my awesome and newly painted bedroom at home.

Mom’s birthplace: Kitanning PA

Number of apples eaten last week: about 3 or 4 :)

Overnight hospital stays: None! Maybe when i was born...but I don't think that counts.

Phobias: Hair and eating food at the same time, dry paper towels on my skin

Question you ask yourself a lot: What can I eat and why aren't I working out?

Religious affiliation: Evangelical

Siblings: 1 older brother at SRU

Time I wake up: 7:20 MWF and 8:50 TR and weekends are unpredictable

Unnatural hair color: Blond highlights

Natural hair color: Strawberry blond

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Spinach

Worst habit: worrying too much, over analyizing

X-rays: teeth and that's it

Yummy food I make: I cooked food for John yesterday, but that wasn't much of a show. I make terrific brownies though!

Zodiac sign: Libra

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I love your answers. Once more I learn something new about you!
Have a wonderful week Lindsay!!!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home