Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Where did Lindsay go?

No, I didn't get shipped off to a distant country for my birthday and fall off the face of the earth- school has just been time consuming and I mean to blog again and always get stopped by something else. No worries mates, I will return this weekend possibly. But thanks for all the birthday wishes! I was truly and amazing birthday that was fantastic, I loved every minute of it. School is great this semester, scheduling is soon, meetings, kickboxing (that I just started today), homework, and all sorts of things. God has graced me with a new job at the OSD office as a facilitator/check in person for the study tables for about 7 hrs. a week- which is perfect. I was starting to stress about it- but I handed it to him in prayer- and He took care of it. :) But anyway, time to get going and reviewing- mid terms and projects are awaiting! Toodles for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moogie said...

It sounds as if you are really busy but things are working out well for you. I'm so happy you found a good job with just the right amount of hours.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home