Monday, November 28, 2005

Are You Sure It's November?

Over Thanksgiving Break Edinboro was dumped around 2 feet of snow for the holiday. Now it's currently 58 degrees out and the snow is melting and I'm only wearing a sweatshirt to class. Are you sure it's November? Whatever it is outside, and I quote America's favorite artey-clogging complany, "I'm lovin' it".

Break was good, I loved slowing down and letting the time just slide by. I was sick for a great portion of the time but I prefer to be ill at my cozy home with blankets and couches rather than my cement cubical. I'm doing much better now, I've regained my voice and sleeping much better.

Studytables are open for next semester. I am currently a studytable monitor right now, which consists of sitting at a table, signing people in and out, and doing whatever homework I have to finish. There is one slot I am taking but there is a morning slot from 8:00-9:15. Do I subject myself to morning misery or suck it up, go, and get the extra twelve bucks a week? Hmmm....you let me know, I need some advice, pro's and con's, someone to make the decison for me, hehe, not really, but your consultation would be greatly aprriciated.

Over break I became aware that I have been a victim of idenity thief. Terrific. Some smuck out there wanted to complete purchases of 400 some dollars and 100 bucks and was unable to. Ha! So my new card is on the way and I'm trying to be more careful with my indenity. Go fig. You never think about it until it happens to you.

The VCR finally works. Roomie brought back her "changer" also know in other areas as a "clicker", "swticher", and "remote". I'm tempted to watch a movie on VHS just to celebrate it.

Today is one of my best friend's birthday- H! I heart her and hope she has a fabulous birthday!

I'll drop by in later this week, if I can. Have a good one, and enjoy this weather while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home