Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Back That Up Now

Yes people, look below to lines that are hard to comprehend and fathom. This is the conversation of my brother and I chatting online:

papakika: do you use your vaccumn?
timecheckreedy: yes
papakika: what? come on now. As what, a coat rack?
timecheckreedy: nope, I actually used it last night!
papakika: you used A CLEANING DEVICE?
timecheckreedy: amazing, I know
timecheckreedy: sometimes I like to keep a room clean

Hmm...may I repeat the line below for further empahsis (this means a lot to those who have seen the living quarters of my brother both on and off campus).

timecheckreedy: sometimes I like to keep a room clean

But then again, it's all in how you say it:

timecheckreedy: sometimes I like to keep a room clean

Who knew? Of course, this makes perfect sense, Greg was always one to pick up a mop...to move in order to get to the 24 case of Pepsi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

This is really random because I was googling Edinboro and actually came across your blog. And then when I was reading this entry I was like "I know that screenname!" haha. I went to school with your brother and had a few comm. classes with him... Small world, huh?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home