Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Beat Goes On

I laid quietly on my bed Sunday night. The day drawed to an end as I prepared to close my eyes and then awaken them to another. I burrowed into the warm covers and rested my head on the cloud-like softness of the pillow. As I laid there I happened to place my hand over my heart. I was touched.

I never really noticed before how eerie but amazing the human heart is. It beats, and beats, and beats again. It never stops. It’s the source of life. It confuses me people can actually believe that green slim evolved into a beautiful and wondrous beating heart; just as the same as the miracle of a child being born. It just doesn’t add up. God has something beautiful in mind- we were it. And we’re still on his mind.

Sometime, in the quiet of the night, lay your hand on your heart. People are always looking for a miracle from God but they forgot to look within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home