Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Don't Leave Me!


No Roomie, no! I can't go all summer without you! Here's my attempt to get into Roomie's huge hiking suitcase that she hauls all her stuff in weekend to weekend. I commented on the suitcase being big enough to fit a person it. Needless to say, I stuck to my word by trying it out. There is a picture below of another angle of the fabulous view. Unfortunatly, I didn't quite fit. Time to lay off animal crackers or go back several years and stop my normal growth or become a contortionist. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

silly goof! ha ha! I so remember those feelings of leaving for the summer! I hated it so much in fact that I ended up taking courses through summer semester's just so I didn't have to leave!!
Enjoy your summer...it will go very fast!!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Oh right, you're definitely gonna have to lay off the animal crackers or something. Anyways, the way I see it, who wouldn't be excited about working at shop n save AND sharing a house with my foolishness. Maybe you can redesign the newspaper or something for me. Again why are you trying to climb in a suitcase?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home