Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Little Red Dress


I saw this little pin at Wally World and decided to support women's heart disease awareness and to support Sharon in any way or form with her heart condition (because I love her!) Did you know many women die from heart disease because the symptoms of a heart attack for a woman are much different than a man's? I plan to wear this little red dress everyday at Shop N' Save on my old smock-a-roo. Who said work couldn't be fashionable? Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

That's great Lindsay! I'm sure she will appreciate that a great deal!
Ill be on the lookout for a little red dress at our Wallyworld so I too can have one!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks Lindsay! I plan to pick up one of those myself!! :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

(p.s. here's a big hug for being so sweet)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home