Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Rain Has Come

After many beautiful days of sun and warmth in Edinboro, the rain is one the way. On my way to class the sprinkles fell restlessly from the sky onto my head. I always love the smell of rain, espcially today because, I already feel the end of the year coming,

I've been procrastinating quite a lot. I have an english paper to finish up, two studyguides to work on, a book to read 3 chapters in, a project in my graphics class to start doing something on, and many other misc. tasks at hand to work on. In addition to that, there is an application I need to fill out, a letter to wait for from Highland Ambassadors, and the challenge of packing up my stuff for this weekend.

Since I'm going home this weekend, that but an end to my April 30th 5K. I'n not in the shape I want to be for it, espcially since the blisters have kept me out of the running for 4 days now. (Did I make a pun? Or just a play on words?) Going home this weekend will, in essence, save me $22.00. The 5K and the concert I was planning to go to April 30th would have cost me that much and the last weekend here at EUP is filled with all kinds of things I don't want to miss, like another trip to the beach and a dinner party at the PH.

On a happy note, my friend H and I are going to the art club field trip for West Shamokin. Our old art teacher, who I keep in contact with because she too attended EUP, invited us to go and we jumped on the oppritunity. We will be going to places H and I have been before from other previous high school art field trips, but a second visit doesn't hurt. Besides, we are going to FALLINGWATER. Gasp, I just might pass out.

Hopefully I will get out of this procrastination groove and get working. Sounds good. I'm out!

PS- Anyone know a good program to post pictures? I have exceeded my limit for webshots...uh oh!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fret. The Webshots random acts of kindness team has upgraded your account for a year, enjoy!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Lindsay, sounds like you have a full plate.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Dennis Weed said...

See they gave you an upgrade but...
Hello.com is made to work with Blogger and is great for posting pictures on your blog. It's free.

Picasa is another must have. It's so easy to use. Hook ANY camera to your computer and it automatically grabs the images. It's free.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I have discovered flickr and I love it!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Melonie said...

Lindsay I am so right there with you. It seems the end of the semester fills everyone's plate with a multitude of projects and then they throw finals at you!

I love Falling Water, my stepfather took us when I was a petulant teenager(as opposed to the petulant adult I can be) and I tried hard to have a miserable time, but just couldn't. My favorite building in Pittsburgh is the PPG building/plaza. Gotta love Frank Lloyd Wright. Have a good time.

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hun, don't fret!!!! you get a break! haha, have fun on the field trip, i kno that you and hannah will have a blast reliving old poses! haha, make sure you get those pics on here so that i can pretend to be there with you! you'll be home in mid-may right? well i have a few times when i'll be home then, so i'll give you a heads up if i get off of work...i hate work...LOVE YA BABE!!!!!!!!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home