Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just talking

It’s a beautiful day outside, absolutely wonderful. It’s amazing to walk around campus with a few months ago I was bundled up for the next Ice Age that I was sure to hit Edinboro. It truly is a beautiful day; hopefully we can go to the Erie Beach for the afternoon. That would tickle my fancy very much so.

Yet to cover some sad news, I have blisters. Yes, and I popped them. Now I know you’re thinking “You’re not supposed to do that!” and I was well aware, but the popping sensation is so much fun to me that I couldn’t resist. I didn’t get blisters from running a mile and a ½ a day, it was from my ever-loving dress shoes I wore to my Highland Ambassadors meeting (which went quite well). I walked halfway across campus in the cute, sporty little things, but little is the problem here. When it’s hot, feet tend to swell. In the winter time, I have no problem what so ever wearing these dress shoes because it’s freezing cold and my foot shrinks to a size 5. Heck, I’m even slipping out of them! Not so in summer…my feet have swollen immensely and now I’ve been handed to beaming blisters on the sides of my pinky toes. I thought I would walk it off and still take a run last night- haha. Being the wuss I am, you already know the answer to that one.

So I am left in a pickle. I want to run today, I need to if I am going to do this 5K, hopefully the blisters will recover faster because of the loads of Neosporin I have plastered on the suckers. In other news, the great scheduling phenomenon occurred last night. Remarkably, I got all the classes first try around without any filling up too fast. I wanted Atmosphere and Space Sciences but the spots filled. So the downside is that I schedule Developmental Psychology for next semester as a Core class in Science’s place. I read reviews on the net from people who have previously taken the class and I hear that the tests are hard but you learn a lot. Do I stick with this class for the education benefit or ditch it for the guarantee of an easier class? I am smart enough to pull off a B to and A? Hmm…decisions, decisions, if you have ever shopped with me, you know what type of person I can be making choices. And if you ever met my Aunt, you’d know I got it from her.

I’ve lately been irritated at people that I know that keep changing the truth. They tell me one thing and do another, they tell me this and it’s not true. I have a hard time trying to keep straight what is going on. I wish I had some clarity. Ahh, but all these things are minor in the game of life; I should focus on things like the beach! Or homework, if I have to.

I’m off to do something productive. Not sure what it is yet, but I’ll find something. Later dudes and dudettes, get out there and soak up some sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home