Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Let My People Go!

Good Lord! Honestly, I have to leave now! I'm in a class room that has to be near to reaching 100 degrees, I'm java-licous and have matters to tend to and we are in class doing mindless junk because our time hasn't expired yet! I'm going to exprire! Sure, sure, it sounds like whining, but these courdory pants that I love are cooking me like Mr. Bird in the oven Thanksgiving morning. My professor is currently on the phone so we have been left to baste and fry in this room they call a studio. More like a "hot melting pit of inferno-like climates". Geez, who thought this room up: 19 computers in a jam packed room with no windows what so ever and poor venelation. This degree better be worth it!

Ok, I'm done ranting. If you want to forget what you just read, go ahead, I don't have to know, hehe.

Have a great day, it's beautiful outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home