Friday, January 05, 2007

Rain vs. Snow

I'm quite jealous.

Denver is swamped with mountains of radiating, fluffy, white snow and Edinboro, snow capital of Pennsylvania, is bare and wet with ....rain.

Where was winter gone? Was there an unexpected vacation of old man winter? With all this precipitation, I'm starting to wonder what is was we polluted now.

I must be honest: I don't miss bundling up like I am stepping out into the artic every morning. But if March comes and snow doesn't, it will be as if a child was stripped of all Christmas spirit in a holiday movie.

Besides...Edinboro has a reputation. Two hours south they get flurries - two hours north, my turf, is layered with a foot and a half of the frozen, crystalized magic,

Oh snow, where did you go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home