Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just go to bed

I'm a night owl these days, which has come to a surprise to me. Vacation does a lot of things to people, and it's weird.

For instance, I'm so laid back. Honestly, my schedule might appear busy but on a day off around the house I plan lunch around The Young and the Restless. I wish some of the storylines were better right now. Jack is much too old for Sharon, and I don't even know who the murdered Carman is.

I've also been sleeping in past 9 or 10, which is a change from the Boro when I love to get up and start at the day around 8 or 9. Now I forget about the alarm and let my brain do the dinging.

Now I've been staying up doing mindless things like balancing my checkbook, re-designing my blog, watching the Late Show with David Letterman and Seinfeld, and of course, sitting here blogging and surfing the net.

I'm hungry. Hmm.

Anyway, I really should just go to bed. It's funny how I can feel great right now and feel like a mule kicked me right in the face when the sun rises several hours later. I know this about myself like the back of my hand. I may be laughing and smiling when I head to bed, but soak it up, my friend, you better not speak to me for at least an hour after I've awoken in the morning.

Again, the laziness of vacation is tormenting me, and that 10:00AM shift at the store is haunting me because I know I'll be setting the alarm tonight (which fortunately has a nice ring to it).

The bed beckons and I shall obey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home