Monday, March 13, 2006

Kickin Back and All That

Vacation is great. It's a whole lot of nothingness, visiting, eating, chillin around the house. I was even excited about getting a shower because I could make it as hot as I wanted. (But with me in the shower, how could it get any hotter?) I couldn't let that line go.

But despite my removal from Edinboro, I have been advocating the Bebo Norman concert heavily. I've send out mass e-mails to my friends from back home in Kittanning by included all the details and information to interest them in coming up north to Edinboro for the event of the year.

For those of you who don't know what in Moses' name I'm gibbering about, here's the info:


THE WORSHIP THING
Opener: The Gathering Band
Main Performer: Bebo Norman
When: March 31st, 2006
Where: McLane Church
Time: Doors open at 6:06
Concert starts at 7:07
Tickets: ONLY $5.00



Aside from signing up people for the concert, I visited with my gal pal B. I went to high school with B and still keep in touch with her despite the distance. She's a great friend and we always have a blast shopping together, even though some of our bargain days seem lacking. We always find a good time.



I am currently dogwatching for my friend K. Her family went on a family vacation, a cruise in fact, in Key West and around the Florida area. They drove down Friday and Satruday and will return a week later. So for the time being I'm a pro tennis ball thrower and on high alert when I walk since the dog is like a furry little anklet- always one step ahead or behind you - you never know. But she's a cutey, even though I feel that Indy is probably a tad jealous, he keeps giving me this look expressing a kind of disgust that would sound something like "How dare you pet her and tend to her needs at the drop of a hat and leave me here panting", even if he isn't panting. But I love Indy, he's my doggy pal and he's #1 in my heart.

Well, it's off to be ultra-unproductive - peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home