Monday, March 27, 2006

A Message From Your Friendly Neighborhood Trapping Expert:

Sorry for falling off the face of the earth, although it was fun and I have a great scrapbook in the process, but I will return sometime after this weekend to retell the fond memories of the Bebo Norman concert and the great challenge and adventure of having five, yes five, of my guy friends stay with me for the weekend. You may now call a prayer request hotline and fervently start asking for some kind of deliverance. It won't be that bad, it'll be very interesting. I love fun weekends. Hope you have one too! (But make it through the week first, alright? Alright.)

I'll Be Back...

Peace out!

PS - Sale and Gander Mountain, check it out! 50% off all winter gear!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

great hat!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

cute picture :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home