Sunday, December 19, 2004

Some Holiday Cheer

This is a quiz-type deal I found on Melonie's blog. I always love a good survey.
Who do you have the most difficulty shopping for and why?


My father, seriously, he really doesn't tell you what he wants, just gets things and is content. I never know what to get him. I find my mother the easiest, I find stuff for her everywhere.


Do you have a favorite Christmas Cookie? What is it?

Cherry Cheesecakes

Real or artificial tree?

Artificial- it saved my parent's marriage


Do you celebrate Christmas? If not do you have a special holiday and what is it?

Yes, I do. Great time of the year

Do you put lights on the outside of your house?

I used to have lights on a tree outide my window, but they were old and were eveuntally scrapped. My other always does the front of the house. As for my dorm room, the place rocks. We even have a shrub to play the role as a tree.

Have you ever watched Chevy Chase in "Christmas Vacation"? If so do you yearn to have a house with more lights than his in the movie?

The movie is a family tradition actually. We know all the parts to it, inside and out. But i don't have a yearning for more lights. Maybe it's the wizzing eletric bill or him taking a tumble off the roof that changes my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

I have got to know; how did a artificial tree save your parents' marriage? I may need to buy one some day to save mine!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsay K. said...

How did the artificial tree save my parents marriage?

Well, I was about 5 or so and we still got real trees for Christmas. One year though, ther was a rumble. They couldn't get it to stand right, and then it went back and forth, and they were having so many problems putting this tree in the stand inside the house. After all of the arguing, it turned into a battle and I remember sitting in my room looking out the window thinking there wasn't going to be a Christmas. Funny, I know. Yes, we did have a Christmas, and we then bought an articifial tree. Best decision for their marriage they probably ever made.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home