Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Outburst

Ok, so I am writing this at 11:03 and I’m bubbling. Yes, bubbling. Why? Beats me, and yes, it sometimes hurts, haha. Today was a “Reading Day”, which translates differently for each college student. Some hear Reading Day and think “Let’s get smashed” but Roomie and I hear Reading Day and hear our beds calling our name and keeping us captive until the late hours of the morning. So I’m awake and bursting with ideas. Here’s a few I have thought up after a night of salad, OC, and pencil nibbling:

· I have the urge to go out and get some new make up, do my hair, and make myself a dish. Why? Maybe I’m being extra girly and those chromosomes decided to throw a Reading Day party.
· If I had the extra will power and eye-power I would play around with my blog because I’m been concocting some ideas lately for it.
· I want to paint my room. My mother is probably going “What?!” as she reads that and then saying “Huh?!” after she sees the part where I want to paint it a green/mint color (the same color we want to paint the bathroom) but I didn’t have a heart or logic to tell her on the ride back. Besides, where am I going to get money to buy paint? I don’t know, but I do know that I have my sketch book open and I have a new room layout with the vision of green walls.
· I created a MySpace in order to increase blog traffic with my friends who I went to high school with.

Ok, so the fact that I have lost my marbles is already decided. Question is…can I find them??? This dorm room is small, it can’t be that hard!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Sure you can find them, just get down on your knees and make large sweeping motions with your hands. Good luck!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home