Friday, April 08, 2005

Random Time

When it’s this early in the morning, I don’t really possess the ability to bring meaningful thoughts to the table; however, I can thing of useless and random information to spew out at all different kinds of angles. Here’s a rendition of a quiz/survey that I am making up, just because I can.

Ten Random Things About Me

1. First thought in the morning: “Of gosh, I could sleep more…”

2. Favorite breakfast food: Since I am trying to eat healthier, I’d have to say it would either be cereal or an occasional scrambling of eggs for the morning sunrise.

3. Last dream: That I was on my way to Florida to see John’s relatives with my own family.

4. Bad Habit: making fun of other people’s cars when I don’t even have a car or a dollar to my name. But you just had to see this car, it was…haha.

5. Favorite Store: The Thrift Store! You can find just about anything there from wedding dresses to rare designer bowls. It’s like a yard sale, only with people from all over the county joining in.

6. Animal you would like to have as a pet: Probably a big cat of some kind, I would love to pet one all day.

7. Goal I am working on: Another 5K, yes, I have lost my marbles, but I really want to do another, So it’s out to run at 10:00 after class today, hoo roo.

8. Something random that you miss: Fruit roll ups. Those where the bomb in elementary school.

9. Favorite class in college this Spring 05 Semester: Probably my gym class!

10. Dream car: Pontiac Sunfire (I know, high dreams!) But I can’t decide on a color, I don’t have one, I like all colors (Hey, you got an extra fact without me knowing it! Go figure!)

11.
Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home