Monday, December 27, 2004

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Ok, so I am going to take the painful death of participating in the quizzy poo. Boom.

Three names you go by:
1. Linds
2. Lindsay K.
3. Tunkey G.

Three screennames you have:
1. Papakika
2. Lpapakika

Three things you like about yourself:
1. My love for God
2. My craziness and creativness
3. The way I see things

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I worry way too much
2. I get discouraged about things sometimes
3. I get too into my looks and get wrapped up in that junk at times

Three parts of your heritage:
1. German
2. English
3. Outer space alien, no just kidding. I don't know the other.

Three things that scare you:
1. Sometimes the dark
2. Some relatives
3. Sometimes the future

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Orange juice
2. Computer
3. Some kind of music and a good laugh

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Shorts (Yes, it's winter but this house in an inferno!)
2. My bowling shirt I wear with great pride (RamRod!)
3. No socks, no shoes, just a hairband

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
1. Newsboys
2. John Mayer
3. Norah Jones

Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. Daughters by John Mayer
2. Anything by Garth Brookes
3. I can't think of anything, but believe me, it's not the musik at SNS

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Be mayor of Edinboro, jk, umm, do more for God
2. Send more cards
3. Get to know John more

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. A Godly lifestyle
2. Trust
3. Playfulness and affection

Two truths and a lie:
1. I like making game boards
2. I used to have a leash as a child
3. I can break dance

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeals to you:
1. Hmm...upper body
2. His butt, haha
3. Umm, his eyes?

Three things you just can’t do:
1. Do a cart wheel
2. Give blood
3. Use Citrus mouthwash (I tried it last night at John's and about cried, lol)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. John time
2. Friend time
3. Family time (the norms, of course, like Jared and Val visits)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Make some dough to buy some needed things like virus protection and some rechargable batteries, stationary, maybe a scanner, etc.
2.
3.

Three careers you’re considering:
1. Graphic Designer (duh)
2. Something with Communications
3. Professional Hobo

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Florida (Been there, but let's go again!)
3. Hawiaii

Three kids names:
1. Oh my gosh
2. I am too indecisive when it comes to this
3. So sorry, I kinda have to skip this, but I love the name Selene (accent on the e)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Well, get married and have fun in my white dress
2. MISSIONS TRIP!
3. Many missions trips!

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow painful death:
1. All bloggers that read my daily nonsense! haha

No one wants to guess at my riddle? Boo that.

Have a great Monday! (I am listening to George Harrison and it's great! I feel like a hippie....not really, I just like it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

I love your answers. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home