Saturday, December 25, 2004

Time!

I haven't blogged in a coon's age. (And to all those who have no idea what that means, it means that it's been awhile.) Work has taken captive my free time and has placed me to a germy scanner at a grocery store to help me recover from the debt the holidays bring about. I have had 3 differnt times where I wanted to blog but I don't have a computer on me. Poo.

But things I were going to blog about were things like the public. Since I'm back in social contact with people and their money transations for grub, I've re-discovered some of the ugly beauties of society and their ways. I also went into Wal-Mart one night an starting thinking about how crazy a place it is. They are so into everything, heck, they even have bins for those who cannot think outside the box and instead go to the shelf and pick something out for someone depending on their gender through boxes that say "Gifts for Him" and "Gifts for Her". Good grief. Ooo, goody, another soap set. I thought you'd never get me one of those...

In addition to the tales of Shop n' Save and Wally world, I wanted to blog about my nutty family. No, not ma and pa and greasy big brother, I mean the aunts and uncles that I saw over break and their "behavior". When some left, I wanted to hold onto their legs and make them stay here long *cough* sharon*cough*. Some of them are terrific and I wish I had more time with them. Other didn't find their way to the door quick enough. Instead, they decided to ask dumb questions, scare the other relatives, anger some of them, do their damage, and leave. Weird. My mother has said for years that she needs to write these things down so she can look back at the foolishness. It's rather amusing and a good conversation piece. When I told my roomie about two of the incidients, I think I blew her mind, almost as if a "weird" relative was someone who makes fruitcakes for dessert and knits you a sweater. No, some of my relatives rather give you soap made of chicken fat as a gift.

I'm not kidding, haha. Odd, eh?

Yeah, I know that the relative who did that does have some kind of access to this page but she doesn't know I am a blogger. Besides, she lives hours away. I'm safe.

...but seriously....chicken fat?

OH well. The holiday was great. Presents were fun, giving presents were funner, and having Mom at Christmas Eve service was funnest. (I know I just violated the english lauguage three times in one sentence, but I thought I'd take a change. Hopefully Mr. English won't notice. If he gets angry, I could sway him with a gift...

...of chicken fat.)

Oh my, I need to stop! It's too late and I need a nap. Yea for sleep! I hope everyone had a super duper holiday! May God Bless your holiday! (Yes, even all my relatives I wish the best for)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Linds. You are too funny!! :) Thanks for writing this ...it started out my day with a big chuckle.

love and hugs!
sharon

3:16 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Chicken Fat Soap. I should know, I got it as a graduation present.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home