Monday, February 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Krista!

I've decided to post a Happy Brithday Blog about my buddy K. K is a friend of mine that I've know since Kindergarden and she has become such a close and terrific friend. God has truly blessed me with such a loving and fun friend to have in life. I am posting some memories of her and I, and most of them will just be between us. So here is my tribute to my great friend K, visit her at "Krista @ MySpace" on my link bar. I'll try to post a picture if Hello decided to like me today. Happy 19th Birthday K!

So it begins...

Leftover Meatloaf – Crusin’ through Elderton – Locking Linds in a closet – New car smell – Do the Adam – La La Land – Knocking on windows – Post it notes in lockers – Comparing life and tea – “Comforting Words” – Notes through Krista’s room after prom – Holy crap – craptacular – “Everything happens for a reason” – “Teenage Marriage” – A baby sneezing – Newsboys – Queen of Smicksburg – Krista Walker the stalker – Xeroxing our hands – seat licking – “Jakie!” – Windpipe – Guys in pool at Brookeville two years in a row – “We can take him” – Suction cup balls and the pelting (Yearbook) – West Virgina songs written by Linds – Gettysburg guy – Jeremy Parafin – Rain dances – “History of Sara Elder” – Vicks vapor rub and the 30 Hour Famine – Bubble wrap twister – “To bring great glory and honor to your school” – “Up with unemployment" – cleaning for Klingensmiths – hockey games – dog water – sebum – IUPK “We’ll leave a light on for ya” – the Kittanning Lake – “I’m sweating like a pig in Kevin’s Quality Meats – “Holy Toledo” – “The bottom of my pants are wet” – Pizza Boy – “I walked ‘past her’” – Cody’s flips in the pool – Taking pictures of Krista’s butt – Horhey at convention – Running in the rain – The Russian bunny – Scotch on the rocks – “Release the Belgins” – Diz and Swiss cheese – Papakika – Cake batter – The game of life – The Teenage Dream – “REEDY!” – Ydeer? – “She would laugh at a lifeless fence” – Fred the Ant – Emails from JJ – “Attitude” – Summer series – “Lisa” – Conley – Euphonium – Mariguana – Greg and the flagpole – fire at the Snowball – The “love” horse – Craig at Kennywood – Kickin’ Chicken – Blood on the blanket in Krista’s car – The Denver scar – Candy Making - Softball games – “Sweet Marmaduke it’s beautiful” – Homestar Runner – “Crazy go nuts” – The couch that attacked Ashley at the famine – Linds hitting her head off the printer at 3:6 Teen – Snakes! – “Doug hates us, we won’t ask for more help.” – Yearbook Jeopardy – Youth Auction – Tyler Luke’s many nicknames like Skittle, Sunny D, etc. – The Tennis Dong song – Tennis cheerleader – Lindszilla - The word blue at 3:6 Teen – Pastor Paul was an undertaker – 5K’s – “Now we’re cookin” theme – Blond fro at Kwick Fill – “You can’t play volleyball when you’re old and sagging” – The Shopping channel at Grandma – Halo – Linds getting hurt on Krista’s trampoline – The field and Linds’ birthday party – Turning down the radio on Coffee Hollow – King of Kaka – Joan Lundon and her twins – “Who’s Line is it Anyway?” – Eating a whole plate of cookies at Eric’s house – Halloween Miss America – “Not to be morbid or anything but let’s see that again – snowman – “REEDY!” – Tweet Tweet – sunburns – Funny ha ha or just funny? - Surprise Birthday Party – Bubble Wrap – The smell of Davis – Stuck in traffic on the day of prom – Does deodorant melt? – KETCHUP! – “Don’t knock, just come right in!” – By buddy Pepper – "I'm so confused"- Guess who go together now? Fries and a Coke – Kumbia my Lord, Kumbia! – Gram’s house and all the relatives – Olive in Adam’s collar – Spanky the goldfish – ADAM TOY! HE’S OUR HERO! – Twin rackets – “ I think you love the work crap more than I do…” – Icravis Davis! – ripping pants at your birthday party- Josh from the parking lot of K – Mart – Yawny Johnny – RC Cola – Ballerina – Running from Rostek – Red Cardinal and a Travesty- and many more I’ve probably forgotten. Happy Birthday K, I luv ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

Happy Birthday to Krista!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Tell Krista I said, Happy Birthday!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home