Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Go Back To Bed

Honestly, some people need to go back to bed sometimes. I don't know whether the fact that it was Senior Citizen Day (Tuesdays) or the jolly holiday face has been removed and put away like a Chia Pets on store shelfs, but work today was irritating.

I've seen worse days in Shop N' Save, but I'll record this as a start to the downward spiral towards yet another holiday rush of shopping for cutsomers. It wasn't busy, they weren't overly angry, they just seemed to be irritating.

I think that since the big holiday has passes, that being Christmas, everyone has taken off their festive friendly mask and shoved it in the box in the attic only to bring it out for next year. Heaven forbid they leave it on all year round. What a mistake that would be.

Maybe I'm not as jolly. I was more in the "Have a great holiday" mood when finished up an order of groceries last week but today felt different, and I even got enough sleep! Oh well. The day has passed and the customer's are happy.

And then my brain reminds me.

I still have about 23 more hours until 7:00 Sunday night.

Wahoo!
(Oh, can you sense the sarcasm?)

But it's better than McDonalds!

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home