Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Room

It's driving me crazy. I am a designer, I have to be. If not, I'd like a clear nedical explination to why I can obsess and pick over everything in my room when I make an attempt to move it around.

My grandfather's old dresser, which was actually my grandmother's, is now mine. The old way of storing my clothes was through to little dressers that are actually made for kids. They hold about 4 shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 2 socks, and a...well, you get the picture. Yet now that I've moved my room around, it bugs me to no end. Let me explain.

The Christmas decoration are still up. So I can decorate each corner according to what's on the wall and the picture frames and such. The tree is in a different corner (which may have disrupted the cat's nook behind the tree where she snoozes the night away) and the pictures and items on the wall don't coordinate with the furniture. If I had the money (haha, that's a good one) I would go out, get paint, rip out the carpet, get new decor from mom and her Home Interior's selection, and re-do the room.

But I can't.

When the whole thing is settled, I will post a picture. Gosh, it's really bothering me...if the tree came down then where will the hamper go, and I lost picture frame space and...

(Just ignore the rambling....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home