Friday, January 28, 2005

I am my cousin's cousin

I found this on another blog and decided to open a can of worms! Here's to you Sharon and your love for little quizzes and such! Enjoy!

1. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be?

That's a hard one, but I would have to say Helen Keller or any biblical people

2. List three things you want to learn to do:

1. Take care of a car
2. Any kind of sewing
3. Cook more than toast

3.Using only one word, describe yourself as a child:

Creative

4.What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Wow, hard one. I will use the most recent event: My mother found her old gag can of mixed nuts which is actually a spring that pops out at you when you unscrew the container. Needless to say, I fell for it and resonded in appropriate manner: Screamed like a little girl and threw the thing out of my hands.

5. Have you ever been to a seance? If not, would you go to one?

No, and I don't know.

6. Would you rather make-out with Bert or Ernie?

Eww, that is just wrong. But if I were a muppet, I guess I might go for Bert. Maybe he has a compassionate heart from all that pigeon loving he does.

7. How much are your secrets worth?

More than any money you have! Muahaha! Actually, I don't know. I forget a lot of things, so maybe they are more valueable than one would think because those secrets are limited editions- they go back into the archives at any moment.

8.Have you ever pretended to be someone you aren’t?

Holy Cow, probably yes, but not in a scary or scamming kind of way. But i have spoken french to telemarketers before...

9. When is the last time you were tipsy?

Excuse me?! Tipsy? Probably when I was sick and loaded with all kinds of medication.

10. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?

I cannot even answer that question because my dreams are SOMETHING ELSE. Each one is nuts in it's own little way. I could never compare or rate them. They are are precious and rare creations by my brain.

11.If you had to change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?

Heads smacking together

Add one question to this:

12. Which do you prefer to vomit in? Sink or toliet?

Hmm...I don't know. Toliet is proper edicate but sinks are closer and at my level. Undecided.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

I love this post it gives us a little insight. Screamed like a little girl, eh? I gues I won't be sending you my special jar of "peanut brittle".

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home