Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Surprise!

I recieved another yellow slip in the mailbox Monday night. I automatically assumed that it was more junk mail from a mysterious design company that wanted me to hire them for my business. But since I love mail and the whole idea of getting something that we too big for my mailbox, I got it right away on my way to dinner.

It was a book.

I ordered this book the first week of school for my Intercultral Communications class. The class has options for which book their read, about six different opinions to choose from. I chose the book "In Silence- Growing Up Hearing in a Deaf World" because I had read a lot of works about Hellen Keller in the past and loved writing reports on her. But as time went on, it appeared that the book wouldn't come in time for me to do the report on because I failed to hurry the book's shipping since I had to buy it on tnhe net. After I recieved all my other books I ordered off of Amazon.com, I started to lose hope. I wouldn't get the book in time.

My book came Monday night. The book is due Thursday morning. Get reading.

How I've been reading like a madman and trying to spend any extra time to dive into the book. So this is why i haven't blogged in awhile....I've been behind pages.

Hope everyone is have a great day. Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

Happy reading!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home