Thursday, June 07, 2007

Expect the Unexpected

I'm not gonna lie.

This atmosphere at Mosaic is utterly amazing.
Sure, you throw around the word amazing like other words. Maybe it's a dog trick that is "amazing" or this sunny weather is "amazing" but the use of this word "amazing" goes back in a different direction. It's also "unique" and "raw", and it's coated in love.

The staff here love on people like no other. No jokes, no gimicks, it's pure love and it radiates energy from start to finish. They run at a different pace. Structure is a blessing, but it can also become an idol, like a prision enslaving the creative spirit. Believe me, I've seen how it can play out when I work with Andy. I can be overstructured, and he can be overflowing with unbridaled vision. You begin to see how to expect the unexpected. A delicate balance.

There is so much to create, so much to develop, so much to push for here at Mosaic in this internship. My deepest prayer is that God would use me, push me, hold me, and keep me close by his heart. It is out of our love for God that our passions will follow.
Go until you hear "no".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home