Sunday, January 16, 2005

"Mr. Yellow Rubber Ducky reporting for duty!"

I recieved a call this afternoon from the computer saint. His first words to me were:

"Mr. Yellow Rubber Ducky reporting for duty!"

I knew what this meant. This meant that my computer was up and running. The last backround wallpaper I had on my computer was an adorable and innocent rubber ducky. I decided to post it because of the rainy weather we were having up at school.

It looks like the program I tried installing was telling my computer to go back to the stone age, or in the computer's view, B.C. But due to the Windows restore points, all was salvaged along with upgrades on my virus protection and spybot and ad-aware programs. The little bugger will be picked up on my way back to school tomorrow night and it looks like I will have my computer for the week. Only this time around I will be more cautious and keep everything pristine and perfectly healthy to aviod ANY MISHAP whatsoever.

Owh. How 'bout them Stellers???

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

Glad the computer is alive and well.

Rubber Duckie you're the one
You make bathtime lots of fun
Oh Rubber Duckie I love you

*am I old or do you remember that from Sesame Street(probably I am old and you do remember it)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home