Wednesday, January 12, 2005

8 o'clock world

Since Sharon started her blog off with a song, I will be a sneaky copycat and do the same, only mine his slightly changed to fit what I am writing about. 5 o'clock world, not 8 o'clock, would be the song, and I can't remember the name of the artist for some reason (if you are dying to know, call up my music encycopedia mother).

Anyway, I am here in my college research and writings class which starts at the crack of dawn (in my world): 8:00AM. Why did I schedule such an idiotic thing when I'm by far a person to be considered a early riser? My roommate insisted upon the choice because I take the class with her. Plus, it gets me one step ahead on going out of Edinboro on Fridays (I know, what a bad girl I am) and the class is, well, easy.

My roommate had the splendid opportunity to leave class early today have 8:10. Since she had him last semester, she could leave since the professor already knows her writing style and such. I didn't, so I was forced to stay and whimper as my partner left.

It's really not that bad yet. I am trying to get enough sleep before the day greets me and keeping on my toes. Who knows what today will bring? I'm off to Intro to Mass Media. I wonder what Chandler will grumble today...hmm.

Good morning ya'll!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

Nap after class; it is the greatest self indulgence.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home