Friday, January 07, 2005

"Oh butler, more grapes please..."

When I read Melonie's comment, it was almost erie in a way. John came out here for the day and, well, I got babied. There was extra affection and questions and such gibber gabber. I didn't have to say anything (I can't, I only whisper now when I have to) and he was there for me. It got me thinking...maybe I should get sick more often!

Medicene has been bought. The vapor machine has been plugged in. I fear I won't be able to sleep and go through the same senerio as last night. But mom failed to tell me about the sleeping pills we have here.

Come to mama.

(If all else fails, of course).

(I blog often on here these days. But treasure it while it lasts, I head back to EUP Sunday)

Nighty night!


3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Melonie always does seem to know what is going to happen next. It's eerie, as you say.
Glad you are getting some rest....get well soon!!!!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Hope you get plenty of rest and get well soon. Enjoy the pampering! You deserve it.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Melonie said...

Not eerie Lindsay, a man who loves will take care of you. I am glad yours does both.

Feel better soon. I know it is difficult to be sick and at school.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home