Thursday, February 03, 2005

Quizzie-poo from Me to You

Ok, so I've stolen another one of Sharon's ideas. Maybe we are sister...maybe there is some weird alien cult that abducted some parts of random families and made sisters and then placed them back on earth to see if we could figure it out. Or maybe the fact that we're family and that kind of thing just happens. Whatever the case may be, here's the quiz/poll/survey. Enjoy and warning- contents may be hot.


1. What time do you get up: Depends what day it is, Mon/Wed/Fri- 7:20; Tue/Thurs- 8:50
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? John! It's been like two weeks!
3. Gold or silver? Gold
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shall We Dance
5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? I don't watch that much TV because I never really have time and Roomie and I are too cheap to pay for the $153.00 cable service per semester. But I do enjoy the OC, Roomie got me hooked.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A breakfast bar and juice.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? One kid I had a lot of classes with last semester, honestly, this kid bugs me. Makes me question about the admissions at this school.
8. What inspires you? The Bible, my friends, and several books
9. What is your middle name? Kate
10. Beach, City or Country? Beach or Country, I can't decide between the two. (I fell in love with the beach last summer.)
11. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla and Chocolate, even though i don't eat it often
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Either/or, as long as it's popcorn. But I do love butttterrrrr.
13. What color is your bathroom? Rose Hall: Tan/Rose/Puke color....Home: Blue? We are going to revampt it sometime.
14. Favorite color? I don't have one, but I like red, orange, and pink a lot
15. What kind of car do you drive? I don't really have a car, but the one at home I drive around is a 1987 Chevy Celebrity
16. Favorite sandwich? Anything right now, I am hungry, haha (I eat about anything)
17. What characteristic do you despise? I don't know, there is a crap-load of them...I can't pinpoint just one.
18. Favorite flower? The blooming ones.
19. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Florida (again.)
20. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything cheap, lol
21. Where would you like to retire to? Florida or the mountians
22. Favorite day of the week? Fridays
23. What did you do for your last birthday? Umm...ate cake, had dinner with John, went to class...can't excatly remember.
24. Where were you born? Kittanning, Pennsylvania
25. Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating, tennis
26. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide

Ok, after reading all of Sharon's responses and mine, I'm offically freaked out. I wonder if I could make contact with those aliens again sometime. Play a game of shuffleboard with them, treat them out to dinner, heck, watch some television with them. (But I bet they get more channels that I do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home