Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Honestly!

I'm currently filled up and comfy after a tasty meal with Manna eating pasta shells and meatballs with alfredo sauce for dinner. Today was Tuesday, so it was off to the gym to run a mile and work the machines, hopefully that would work my body to be an even hotter Lindsay K.

But as I sit back and look at the day, I am stuck wondering "It's only Tuesday?! Honestly, when will the week end?!" Maybe I've become lackadazial or something, but the week is dragging along.

Plans for Valentine's Day are still on hold. Appears that Wuvor is going to ask his father if he can drive to pick me up from EUP for the V-Day weekend. (Don't ask why he has to have permission, too long of a story). It's bee three weeks since I've seen Wuvor. He works, I school, we talk a little, and the day goes by.

There isn't anything new to report here. I'll let you know when something does, don't worry. As for the reader and their eventful day...have a good one!


1 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

Valentine's day plans? Wow! I miss those. I will be going to class and then taking my two youngest to the doctor for their yearly check-ups. The romance of it all!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home